Ann said there was only one time that she actually wanted to kill someone. She refused to say who it was except that it wasn't Gene.
Given all her stories, I have my theories. She had two sons in law that were not her favorites. Maybe it was one of them. She knew of a woman who wanted to sleep with her husband. Maybe it was her. We will never know.
The above story needs to be modified. In the last few years of her life she repeatedly said that she wished someone would kill Donald Trump. My standard reply was that I was glad we don't have any guns in our house. I had never heard my mother hate anyone as much as she hated the former president.
There was a line that she gave me for her obituary and that I deleted. She wanted me to say that she wanted us to do all that we can "to remove the scourge of Donald Trump from this nation." She really, really, hated him. Instead, I wrote in her obituary to donate to one of her favorite charities.
Comments
Post a Comment